Implementation cryogenic projects
At the client's facilities and production sites, the company carries out project engineering and technical equipment for gasification or liquid phase supply with air separation products (oxygen, argon, nitrogen, air) and welding mixtures, corresponding to certain technical characteristics:
- required pressure,
- required temperature,
- required flow,
- Required percentage of the components of the mixture
Other technical characteristics of equipment and installations:
- the presence of telemetry,
- pressure and flow measurement,
- smoothing consumption peaks,
- others, depending on the wishes and needs of the customer.
The full cycle of engineering support of the company includes works that the company provides and accompanies until the equipment is functioning properly at the client’s production site, namely:
The entire scope of work included in the period of time between pre-contractual negotiations and the transfer of serviceable equipment into operation to the client.
Visiting the client's site and checking the possibility of installing equipment, taking into account the following requirements:
- Transport accessibility for a cryogenic semi-trailer (delivery, the ability to turn around on the site, the ability to drive to the drain point),
- The possibility of installing equipment on site, taking into account the distance to engineering networks and communications (sewerage, natural gas, water supply, buildings)
- Possibility of laying pipelines from cryogenic tanks to consumption points
- No other obstacles to construction
- Preliminary negotiations with the client
- Verification of customer's existing equipment to ensure refueling in accordance with Air Products requirements
- Modernization of the client's existing equipment to provide refueling in accordance with the requirements of Air Products
- Checking the ability of contractors to fulfill contractual obligations to the client
- Checking the availability of premises, production facilities, certified personnel, engineering services
Engineering calculations and drawings
The company carries out the whole range of engineering calculations and makes sketches and drawings for the installation of equipment, prepares and sends technical specifications to the customer's procurement service, equipment suppliers. We are also engaged in budget planning and carefully monitor the project budget at each stage of implementation.
- Dimensions of cryogenic tanks to meet the needs of the client with the product and the possibility of filling the tanks, taking into account the limitations of logistics and remoteness from the production site
- Standard sizes of production evaporators to ensure the required amount of product, avoid freezing in winter
- Pressure boosting units and pressure boosting evaporators,
- Safety valves to protect the pipeline of installations and to protect the pipeline of the customer
- Safety temperature devices,
- Pressure drops on the way of the product to the customer,
- Pumps for increasing and maintaining pressure on the customer's side,
- Other more rare calculations not included in the list, but related to the specifics of the implementation of a particular gasification installation
- Compliance of the above calculations with standards and requirements
- Placement of equipment at the client's site,
- Installation P&ID,
- In some cases, an isometric diagram
- Compliance of the above sketches with standards and requirements
Terms of Reference
- Development of documentation for technical re-equipment,
- Purchase of cryogenic tanks,
- Repair of cryogenic tanks,
- Production of pressure boosting evaporators,
- Procurement of pressure regulators, temperature protection units, flow meters,
- Production of automation and control cabinets,
- Carrying out geological surveys,
- Foundation and civil works,
- Installation of equipment on the site,
- Welding, x-ray, pressure testing,
- Calculation of the cost of performing the entire cycle of work and the purchase of equipment,
- Calculation of a reasonable safety stock, taking into account possible risks,
- Keeping track of project budgets
- Notification of the owner of the budget in case of deviation from the implementation of the budget for one reason or another
We are close at every stage of work
At each stage of the work, we accompany the client, consult and give recommendations on various aspects of the work on the current project, including the stage of putting the equipment into operation and commissioning:
- Conducting technical negotiations with contractors, agreeing on changes, sending initial data
- Monitoring on a regular basis the timing of work by contractors (checking at several stages of equipment production the possibility of producing equipment on time)
- Checking technical documentation at the design stage, sending comments and correcting incorrect sections
- Collection and transfer of the necessary documentation and information to the regional bodies of Rostekhnadzor, re-sending documents, correction of comments on the list of documents RTN
- Coordination of the terms of dispatch of equipment, coordination of acceptance of equipment, arrival at the site for unloading and acceptance of overall equipment in critical cases, loading and dispatch of equipment in critical cases
- Arrival at the supplier's production site at the final stage of production (in the case of cryogenic tanks). Acceptance and quality control of work performance
- Writing claims and return of defective equipment or equipment produced with inadequate quality
- Maintenance of installation works
- Acceptance of installed equipment at the client's site
- Start-up and adjustment works in the process of equipment commissioning
- Negotiations, correction of comments, customer support during the warranty period of equipment operation
Strict compliance with regulatory documents
In order to avoid difficulties at the design stage and during commissioning and registration, the company's engineering department closely monitors compliance with the requirements of regulatory documentation and legislation:
- "Order RTN 116 dated March 25, 2014 On Approval of the Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety Industrial Safety Rules for Hazardous Production Facilities Using Equipment Operating Under Excessive Pressure"
- "Industrial safety rules for hazardous production facilities that use equipment operating under excessive pressure" (as amended on December 15, 2020)
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Safety rules for chemically hazardous production facilities";
- "Safety rules for the production and consumption of air separation products"
- Order RTN of November 28, 2016 N 500 FNP in the field of industrial safety of November 28, 2016 N 500
- "General explosion safety rules for fire and explosion hazardous chemical, petrochemical and oil refining industries" (as amended on November 26, 2015)
- Federal Law "Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements" dated July 22, 2008 No. 123-FZ.
- Federal Law "Technical Regulations on the Safety of Buildings and Structures" dated December 30, 2009 No. 384-F3.
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Rules for the examination of industrial safety", approved. by order RTN of November 14, 2013 No. 538.
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Safety rules for chemically hazardous production facilities", approved. by order of Rostekhnadzor dated November 21, 2013 No. 559
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "General rules of explosion safety for explosive chemical, petrochemical and oil refining industries", approved. by order of RTN dated March 11, 2013 No. 96.
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Requirements for the production of welding work at hazardous production facilities", approved. by order of RTN dated March 14, 2014 No. 102
- SP 45.13330.2017 "Earth structures, foundations and foundations. Updated version of SNiP 3.02.01-87.
- SP 48.13330.2011 “Organization of construction. Updated edition of SNiP 12-01-2004.
- SP 49.13330.2010 "SNiP 12-03-2001. Labor safety in construction. Part 1. General requirements.
- SP 52.13330.2011 “Natural and artificial lighting. Updated edition of SNiP 23-05-95.
- GOST R 2.105-2019 "Unified system for design documentation (ESKD). General requirements for text documents.
GOST 21.502-2016 “SPDS. Rules for the implementation of working documentation for metal structures.